CHINA MARKET ENTRY: INTELLIGENCE
"Learning about the size of the market and what are the best channels to market will affect your business strategy"says Robert Burns, GM of China Sales Co. "Our consultancy and expertise and research reports could save you months (if not years) of time and effort."
So you want to sell to China? Great decision! Ready to start?
China is a big place and it is also full of competitors. China Sales Co. provides expert market entry research. We save your business time and money in trying to work out how to best start selling to China. For those looking into selling to China we always encourage some market entry research and local knowledge to best work out what competition our clients are facing.
Can you name your top 5 competitors in China? Do you know what sales they made last month? Do you know what is the actual size of the market for your products and where are they most popular?
We have delivered research reports for a wide range of business sectors, including: imported food (dairy, chocolates and health supplements), Education, Tourism, Financial (foreign exchange) currency trading, household white goods and hygiene brands.
All reports are done according to our unique research template and methodologies.
No matter if you are looking to sell cookies or auto-parts we can find the right data that you need for helping your market strategy.
China market competitor research reports: Who are your Top 2, 5 or 10 competitors in China today
- Who are your top competitors?
- What is the size of the market?
- How are they communicating to their customers?
- Where and how are their top sales achieved?
- How can you protect your online and off-line IP?
- What is the best way for me to start selling my goods and services to China
- What are the costs to expect?
- What are the product and marketing USP's?
- What key words are they using for marketing for China SEM and China SEO?
- What online sales figures have they acheived in the last 30 days?
- and more...
China Market Online Research Reports are done to order, and cover competitor market KPIs and platforms, their marketing and sales messages, USPs, SEO and SEM activities and more.
Research reports: require two or three business weeks depending on sector and requirements.
China Sales Co. strategic consulting services are provided by hour or by day.
Some of our frequently asked questions "FAQ Page">
Contact us to ask how we can help you today "CONTACT Page">