Alibaba group stated today via the Alizila.com and twitter news site that "Imported seafoods" were the top selling food items sold on Tmall during Chinese spring festival (Chinese New Year).
Top food items on Tmall China
Number 1 food item was "Lobster" from Canada and Australia.
Number 2 food item was "Red Shrimp" from Argentina
Number 3 food item was "King Crab" from Canada
Number 4 food item was "Australian Steak"
"With their pristine waters and farmlands, and, strict food quality controls Canada, Argentina and Australia are the clear winners on the imported food podium" stated China Sales Co. GM, Mr. Robert Burns."
"The Chinese clearly are putting their money where their mouth is" he went on to add, "if you are are a grower or supplier of quality fine foods please call us today to see how we can open your-sales-door to China."
Since 2014 China Sales Co. is an official global licensed partner and system provider for Alipay.
Open your *free cross border Alipay account today with China Sales Co. *terms and conditions apply depending on Alipay terms, product sector and client requirements.All you need is a ) a website and b) a bank account and you can start to sell online to China!
It is not necessary to have Chinese web pages, or have a Chinese registered business or Chinese bank account to open an Alipay account. Alipay will wire settlements directly to your nominated foreign bank account and in your choice of 14 currencies.
As a licensed System Integrator (Alipay SI) China Sales Co. provides application forms, Alipay API system installation and testing and ongoing Alipay technical support for our customers. Read below for our top 10 reasons why every tourism operator should open an Alipay account today.
Alipay: our Top 10 Reasons for Tourism and Destination operators
1. Alipay today is the number 1 e-commerce payment system in China.
2. It is a very well known, familiar and trusted brand in China.
3. As of January 2015 there are over 900+ million accounts.
4. Chinese are the number 1 spending tourists worldwide. For all Chinese visitors to your website or are at your destination "it is pretty much certain that they already-have an Alipay account” (including the Alipay app on their cell phone) and are ready to make a purchase.
5. It is highly secure. Every merchant account is unique. Every purchase requires a pin. All settlements are wired the moment that the minimum cross-border settlement amount is reached into the merchant's account (currently set at USD$5,000 or equivalent currency that has accumulated in the merchant account).
6. Alipay customers happily use their pre-paid Chinese RMB just by using their cell phone instead of pre-buying foreign currency or having to exchange money at a bank, or use costly credit cards for their purchase.
7. Not a Credit system. Transactions only occur with user funds allocated in accounts. The greatly reduces any fraudulent transactions.
8. Real Time payments merchants can view in real-time transactions and purchaser details.
9. Alipay accounts are free for merchants , and the affordable one time set up and testing costs vary depend on the merchants website and requirements. No limits on what merchants can receive.
10. Zero monthly or annual fees . (Alipay charges a small competitive transaction fee).
Why stop at 10!
Here's even-more great reasons to open an Alipay account today with China Sales Co.!
11. Cash-less transaction: greatly reducing risk All Alipay transactions, payments and settlements are done using the secure Alipay system. With Alipay, "your money is secure and in the bank."
12. No foreign exchange fees (FX fees). Alipay exchanges RMB into the nominated currency at spot market rates (on day and the time of transaction) with no FX fee charged to merchant.
13. An English version of the Alipay app is going to be released in 2015, it is already under testing.
14. Alipay can work via simply scanning QR codes, or by locational blue-tooth enabled beacons and tags. This means all customers have to do is walk into your desk, hold their cell phone nearby your cash register (or retail price tag), and immediately be able to shop and purchase on the spot via Alipay. For blue-tooth tags this requires a single beacon within 50m of the tags. Tags are approximately 1/4 the size of a regular business card and may be attached (a sticker) to price-tags or on shop display units. Another great value is that tags can also be re-programmed remotely after distribution , to re-direct URL or change the seasonal price of an item (for e.g.). Note that tags must be linked to merchant/ operator unique website and an Alipay enabled shopping cart. O2O system installation and testing costs and ongoing operation vary by client requirement contact China Sales Co. about the O2O retail payment and data display system.
15. It's fast to set up Alipay can be installed and you can begin to receive payments from China in as little as 3 weeks *online e-shops only
16. Zero-hardware installation costs for online e-stores and merchants. For adding off-line (in store wi-fi/ on location/ NVR tags/mobile wallet purchase) O2O systems there are additional costs by requirement.
16. There is "no middle person" settlements are wired directly by Alipay into the merchant's account.
17. Major airlines now accepting Alipay include: all China based airlines, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa, United Air, KLM, Air Asia and more..
18. Major hotels and resorts now accepting Alipay include: Sentosa resort Singapore, DisneyWorld HK, The Venetian Macau, Lotte Group Korea, and more..
China Sales co. GM Robert Burns is the opening key note speaker 9am at the "Sell For Success" event held on 3rd February, at Crown Promenade in Melbourne Australia
Robert will present on the China market benefits, pitfalls and what you need to consider when setting up an on-line platform to do online business with China. We encourage any business person involved in quality branded exports, Tourism or international marketing to attend and hear how you can begin selling online to China today.
CommStrat is an ASX-listed company that delivers publications, conferences and events across a range of industries including IT, Finance, Engineering, Education and Sustainability to both the private and public sector.
Results published in "The Wall Street Journal" Jan.7.2015 of recent survey results by TravelZoo APAC of most preferred destinations for 2015.
1. 39.6% Japan
2. 31.4% USA
3. 23.8% New Zealand
4. 25.6% Australia
5. 24.9% Taiwan
"Outbound tourism from China is booming" said Robert Burns, GM of China Sales Co. "With 100 million+ outbound annual travellers (outside of mainland China) China is now the largest single source of out bound holiday goers and also topping global tourism spending.
The newly released Top 5 shows the diversity of locations Chinese wish to visit. It also shows how the Chinese see the China-English language barrier is "not a problem" when choosing their holiday.
Chinese love to visit Japan because it's close by, affordable and has great shopping" said Mr. Burns." Taiwan is "hot right now" thanks to the relaxation of China-Taiwan tourism visa regulations and the related jump in direct flights. Both destinations are a short flight from the majority of Chinese airports.
Chinese now are now ranked number 1 in tourism spending globally, so it's about time tourism operators and desitinations enabled their businesses to With USA, NZ and Australia making up 3 of top 5 also highlights their popularity and that Chinese are happy to fly long haul flights to get their holiday experience, and, they have the money to spend on enjoying their vacations overseas.
We encourage all tourism destinations to begin their online China sales now! Ask China Sales Co. how we can kick start your China tourism sales!
Having fast achieved the title of the number 1 e-commerce marketplace China is now the number one digital advertising marketplace.
Published On January 1, 2015.
Nikkei Asia media in Japan reported today that China's digital advertising jumped 45% to $23.7 billion in 2014, accounting for 50.9% of the market for the entire Asian region. The online newspaper quoted China advertising surged to $6.4 billion in 2014.
Japan was second in the region, with advertising expenditures of $9.1 billion, up 7%, followed by Australia, where digital advertising rose 18% to $4.5 billion.
China's rapid growth has been via mobile smart phones and tablet devices.
Mobile ads accounted for 27% of all digital advertising in China.
“The amount of time Chinese people spend using their mobile devices is astounding” said Mr. Burns, GM of China Sales Co. “Companies must-take into account mobile WAP technology as part of their digital strategy in China.”
The big increase included a jump in mobile ads which accounted for 27% of all digital advertising in China.
Nikkei also stated that the Asia-Pacific region is expected to surpass North America in market share in 2017, becoming the world's largest digital advertising market.