Wondering how to start selling to China? Here are the China Sales Co.'s "5 Steps for selling online to China."
Our GM Robert Burns says; "No matter if you are selling a University degree or aeroplane parts, by following these 5 steps your business will begin to start selling to China.
Creator of "The 5 Steps of selling online to China" company founder and GM Robert Burns states; "regardless of what sector they are working in, most folks that we meet around the world we find are all facing the same communication and business barriers to entry to China. They all require the same fist steps and platforms.""Likewise with just a few selected questions asked to prospects our expert consultants can quickly work out "what stage they are at" and "what services, from, IP or consulting to platforms and hardware that are needed, and all according to the 5 steps."
What stage is your China business at?
China Sales Co. helps and quickly get your business selling to China.
Here’s the “China Sales Co. China Business Ready Test”, a quick way to work out what requirements your business needs to start selling to China! If your business needs assistance with any of these requirements then Contact China Sales Co. today
What are the 5 Steps for selling online to China?
Step 1. China Knowledge: "Learn the playing field...
- Need assistance with your China brand analysis and to form your KPI's?
- How good is your understanding of the market size and your competitor products or services in China today. e.g. Can you name your top 5 competitors in China? How about the top 10? What are their turnovers? What are their top sales channels?
- China Sales Co provides fresh market research reports. We study your China top 2,5 or 10 competitors to give you the best available perspective and to assist setting your own company goals and
- Get quality "market intelligence" form clear content, understand the China SEM and China SEO and Social Media strategies for market share.
- We provide clear strategy for marketing and distribution channels for your product or service.
- Import/export documentation for China customs requirements (of goods). Are you allowed to export your products direct B2B and B2C? What are the fees and charges?
- Brand and product IP registration and protection. Is your brand safe?
- Brand KPIs: what are your short/mid and long term KPIs? How achievable are they when measured against current market?
Step 2. Build your custom China brand face and platforms:
- Quality Translated communication, Chinese web site and or/ additional pages to own site, including design of packaging and marketing collateral.
- China friendly brand face and brand/product customisation.
- China IP and trademark registered and protected under China law.
- Brand/ business "registered on China internet."
- Open your "Alipay account"China's number 1 global online payment system.
- Online China friendly store design and build.
- Possible Government or regional export grants and or assistance channels.
Step 3. China paperwork and logistics:
- China CRM: "China telephone number" and contacts.
- 3rd party e-commerce platforms.
- Import/ export paperwork and logistics tech support.
- China point of return (for refunds and returned goods) and quality control.
- Registered B2B and B2C China marketing and promotional campaign platforms.
Step 4. Start to sell sell sell!
- Digital promotions
- China SEM: Search Engine Marketing to drive new visitor traffic.
- China SEO: Search Engine
- China Social Media to assist with CRM.
- Trade fair attendance and support.
Step 5. Expand your market share.
- "Quality control:" of rejected products, for marketing campaigns and customer service.
- China business tracking and reporting.
- Customer service: live sales support.
- Market watch: stay on top of your competitors.